Useing bluray driver and bluray burner same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useing bluray driver and bluray burner same time

Put bluray movie in driver and blank in burner so it will download while i leave. But the movie always show cannot open not playable. I got geforce 210 video card and i watch bluray movies all the time.But dvdfab won't let it open for some reason. There a setting i can't find in dvdfab somewhere? Can anybody help!!!!

THANKS DALE

Thread is not a Feature Request so moved to General Questions.

Comment

Thanks

I didn't think of that i was in a hurry!!

Comment

I would create an ISO first, mount it and make sure it plays okay before you burn it.
        At that point you'll know if DVDfab is messing up on the encode or the burner is making a bad burn.

Comment

Here something too. I can put a regular dvd in and it works find. It go right to the source and start right up no problem. I also found out went i put the bluray in dvdfab won't open it and said it not playable but i click out of it go to the folder by the source and go to that drive click on that it start running find i don't get it. If you can there a setting some place? THANKS

Comment

Your problem is not clearly described. Is it an original purchased Blu-ray disc that does not open or is it one that you burned? What version of DVDFab? Please post the DVDFab internal log. Are you using Blu-ray Copy mode, trying to copy a Blu-ray Disc?
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello

It's the burn one that doesn't open it's said not playable.

Comment

dvdfab won't open

This is what it says went you try to open dvdfab. The application has failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect. please see the application event log for more detail? What does that mean and that log at?
                thank DALE

C/PROGRAM FILES/DVDFAB 8/REGOPERATOR EXE
                Last edited by DALE; 06-21-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Hi DALE
                  Please see this post
                  http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...1&postcount=29 and post in this thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=13199
                  CBR929
                  Last edited by CBR929; 06-22-2011, 12:19 AM.
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Two threads merged.

Comment

Working...
                    X