Possible bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible bug

I made a program that executes 2 instances of DVDFab, the first one loads D: drive, and the second one loads E:, and they both start ripping. With new versions of DVDFab (Qt) it doesn't work anymore. They both say that the drive couldn't be opened. If I start them manually they work fine. I'll try to make a 5 or 10 seconds delay between the 2 instances, and report again.

Well, apparently this doesn't work anymore:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8 Qt\DVDFab.exe" /MODE "FULLDISC" /SRC "D:\VIDEO_TS\" /DEST "C:\Users\Myself\DVD\WATCHMEN\" /OUTDISC "DVD9" /CLOSE

At least on my system. It worked perfectly fine with previous versions of DVDFab. Can anyone try that? I get the following message:

"Failed to open D:\.
    Please check if it's playable."

And after pressing "Ok", there are no drives to select in the "Source" ListBox.
    I can of course run DVDFab with no parameters, and copy the disc manually with no problems.

EDIT: Now I see it is a known bug, found another thread on that topic. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by IVaN_000; 06-24-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I'm sure the QA Team will take a look at it, but it is just after 7AM there right now. Perhaps someone else that uses the command line interface will give it a try for you. Is there no folder with the volume name above the VIDEO_TS folder? It sits on the root of the D: drive?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X