Theme Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theme Support

Hi, are there any plans to allow users to change the look and feel of DVDFab, theme support or skins. I have seen a number of posts asking but couldn't find a definitive answer in the forum.

Thread moved to General Questions.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ
      Well if you read the release notes for the QT versions you would have had your answer Check out this > LINK < as it the very first QT Beta release and tells you what you want to know
      Sorry AGJ, but your link did not worked.
      I think that there was an error with using the BB code.

Here is the fixed url: .

Greetings
      Timothy Arens
      Last edited by Timothy Arens; 06-29-2011, 05:54 AM.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Searching for yourself is a lifetime journey.
      Life is what happens in between.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ
        Well if you read the release notes for the QT versions you would have had your answer Check out this > LINK < as it the very first QT Beta release and tells you what you want to know
        Thanks for the Quick response, any ideas on when this will be implemented? or where it falls in the list of enhancements for the next releases ?

Comment

There are plans to allow this and many other things, but I would not expect themes/skins to be near the top of the list. There is no set timetable, but developer resources are generally directed toward performance/feature improvements before something purely cosmetic. It could, however, appear tomorrow.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the honest feedback, I figured it wasn't high on the list but was just curious it if was shortlisted for a time frame. The only thing I don't like about the application is the purple color - I'd prefer the default transparent titlebar in Win7 and a more default application look.
            Keep up the great work !

Comment

I have already started skinning the interfaces

Notice the red radio select boxes in the navigation section, this means they are unselectable because the "Change DVD playback order" box is unchecked.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Main interface.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	305773

With a check mark they are active and selectable.

Name:	Active navigation.jpg
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	305774

Also notice the button on the analyzing screen.

Name:	Analyze window.jpg
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	305775

Comment

How about this for some changes in theme!!!

Notice how being of Italian decent, I used the colors of my flag and also changed how the analyze and progress bar looked with the same affect.

Still need to do some fine tuning but I am getting there.

CBR929
                Attached Files
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X