Which products do I need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which products do I need?

I am a total novice with regard to this type of software, so please be kind if I ask an "obvious" question - I did search and read first, but too much of the descriptions are Greek to me, so I still am not clear on what I need and hope that someone here can guide me.

(1) What will I need to get if the only thing I want to do is take movies that are on purchased DVDs and save them onto a hard drive in a format that can be played through my Roku, which supports MKV (H.264), MP4 (H.264), MOV (H.264), and WMV/ASF (WMV9/VC-1)? (Note - I have no idea what those things really mean, but that's what the Roku site says that they support.)

(2) Can that same product be used to create files that are in a format that can be played on my ipad, or do I need a different product (and if so, which one)?

I'm not interested in doing anything other than these two things, and maybe even only #1, so I don't want to buy more than what I need.

Thank you for your help!

All you need is DVD Ripper, it will do all that you want and more. If you will choose an MP4 output option and use the correct settings when making the conversions the same file will probably play on the Roku and the iPad.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X