X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD "clone" option

Hi

please just reply if you know 100% the answer

Is the option "DVDcopy">"clone" the same as i use passkey+alcohol?

in other words:

is the output iso an exact and "real" 1:1 clone copy/dvd as is using other mastering tools? (byte by byte/sector by sector)

thank you for answer

Clone reads bit-by-bit, but the copy is not exact since copy protection is removed. You have the option to use the original IFOs in Clone, but then UOPs etc. will remain. The file positions on the cloned disc should be the same as on the original. Don't know about the other product, inquire elsewhere.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Clone reads bit-by-bit, but the copy is not exact since copy protection is removed.
      remove protection is Ok , its fab's job

thank u for reply signals

Comment

hi as far i can see with isobuster the fileposition is the same as the original

last question what you mean with UOP?

Comment

Originally posted by moonie2001 View Post

last question what you mean with UOP?
          Hi moonie2001
          UOP= User Operation Prohibitions
          Like if watching a movie and you try to skip the FBI warning and are unable to do so, and you get a warning Operation Prohibited.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Also known as PUOs, Prohibited User Operations, in some forums.

Originally posted by moonie2001 View Post
            You should find the disc layout to be identical.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X