Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any difference in 100% DVD9?

Hi,

I’ve been using the trial of DVDCopy (and presumably Passkey) and just have a few questions.

I’m really only interested in doing a basic 100% to DVD9 via DVDCopy so am I correct in thinking I will not need to re-rip if I purchase because the rips would be identical in the purchased version?

There does not seem to be any watermarks for this mode even in the trial but I wanted to check if there are any other differences before purchasing for this mode.

Thanks.

"Clone" mode is what you need.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Sorry I wasn't clear in my original post - I'm actually using the 'Full Disc' option as I want to play from a HDD and I believe Clone rips to an ISO format so not as suitable. Plus I do not want the UOP's included as the clone would.

I just read a lot of posts about people having to re-rip discs after purchasing DVDFab due to a watermark but I don't see this on any rips so think this doesn't apply to DVD Copy portion of the program at the moment?
      Last edited by AnimeDVDFan; 08-04-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Hi AnimeDVDFan
        The only time you will get the water mark, is if using the Blu-Ray function.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by AnimeDVDFan View Post
          Sorry I wasn't clear in my original post - I'm actually using the 'Full Disc' option as I want to play from a HDD and I believe Clone rips to an ISO format so not as suitable. Plus I do not want the UOP's included as the clone would.

I just read a lot of posts about people having to re-rip discs after purchasing DVDFab due to a watermark but I don't see this on any rips so think this doesn't apply to DVD Copy portion of the program at the moment?
          Clone should remove UOPs unless you select 'keep original IFOs' when processing. For DVD Copy, the output will be identical betweeen the trial and registered versions.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X