Cedar rapids error...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cedar rapids error...

Ne one try this movie yet? its only problem i had in awhile. it scans disc fine and half way through reading it stops says faild and gave a error 400 i think might have been 400O or 400O0 one of those lol.... im usin 8.1.0.6 ill update tomorrow i cant keep my eyes open ne more if ne one had same problem or knows what that error is let me know. ill try again in the am with the newer version...

Please give the exact error code. This really does not help much in making a fix.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Tried again with 8.1.0.8 that i had downloaded and no go. the exact code it gave was task_1 failed! Error=400() it looks like...

Comment

8.1.1.0. is the latest version.

Comment

o i know, i was just trin to figure out what that code is, i had that other version downloaded already and didnt install so just figured id try it, its only less than a few days old and was thinkin this movie should still work. everything else was workin on 8106... just trin to figure what works on what versions as i go then will know answers for people if they say something dont work. What would be real good is a list of all the error codes on here for people to look up instead of askin always cause i couldnt see one, if there already thats great, where is it at ??? lol i dont think there is though...

Comment

It is in the Knowledge Base forum. If you want to help others, always have the latest version installed, which is now v8.1.1.2.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

yeah i just got it...

Comment

Error code list plus much more information.

Comment

i found this in there 400 DVD_Error_TrancoderError but dont know if thats what i got cause it was 400 with either () behind it or a O but it looked like () but there were so close together they were touching and closed like a skinny zero or O or what ever..... does ne know what that is?? or is it just error 400 and that always comes up behind the error?? just would like to know... i tried some other movies in the 8.1.0.8 and they worked it must be cause cedar rapids is kinda new so with 8.1.1.2 and the updated engine and stuff it did get past the error...

Comment

Hi OpTiKaWn,

You may try Disable or Enable Pathplayer in Common Settings window to read the disc and see if it would help.

Please post your dvdfab log file, it is under:
                    on Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log folder
                    on Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log folder
                    on XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log folder

Thanks.

Regards,
                    mona

Comment

Working...
                    X