Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange problem whit dvdfab converter

Hi guys,

i got a strange problem going on whit dvdfab. If i want to convert a videofile whit dvdfab and i select a map whit videos in it then dvdfab try to load them in and after few seconds later the whole dvdfab program crash and i get the windows messgae this program is not working anymore and will automatic close

is this a familiar problem since the last final setup ? Because i installed the beta 8.1.1.0 and the problem whit file converting is still there i cant use this option or the whole program will crashing

What i can do about this issue?

Thanks
    Barry

Please supply more information. Are you using DVD Ripper or Video Converter? Is the original content that you want to convert a DVD or DVD folder/image? If it is not, what is the file format of the input file and what profile are you choosing for the output file type?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please supply more information. Are you using DVD Ripper or Video Converter? Is the original content that you want to convert a DVD or DVD folder/image? If it is not, what is the file format of the input file and what profile are you choosing for the output file type?
      I am talking about using DVDFAB video converter so i want to convert FLV or any type of a file converting to another output but if i selecting a map whit videos inside and when dvdfab starts to load the files in the program at the same time the whole dvdfab program is crashing... looks like the video converting section is no working at all does n matter which output i take it does n work... I tried also to convert to a audio output... same problem the program crashed.

Comment

Working...
      X