X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Options

Ok
    On the FAQ page it includes Discover Card as one option of paying for Fab.
    But when i try to order it, it does not give that option. It says American Express, Visa ect ect. I called the 1 800 number and they said they would look into it. They did not contact me back. I have applied for a Visa Card, but i am tired of waiting .
    Whats Up with This?
    "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

I've never known Avangate (Fab's only authorized vendor...or Fab's previous vendor Element 5) to accept Discover Card.
    I know it has been asked in the past and always comes up as "not accepted".
    Can't speak to the FAQ. I just took a look, but I don't see it.
    Regardless, it's never been accepted...up to last week anyway.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      I've never known Avangate (Fab's only authorized vendor...or Fab's previous vendor Element 5) to accept Discover Card.
      I know it has been asked in the past and always comes up as "not accepted".
      Can't speak to the FAQ. I just took a look, but I don't see it.
      Regardless, it's never been accepted...up to last week anyway.
      If you look at payment methods accepted on the Avangate page https://secure.avangate.com/support/...ate_template=1
      it lists Discover as one of them.
      Last edited by magnum62; 11-23-2009, 04:45 AM.
      "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Right, I see that on the link you provided.
        Apparently, this is not an accepted method when purchasing Fab as seen in the attachment below.

Perhaps it has something to do with Fab being based in Beijing, China.
        I dunno.
        Bummer, you're not the first to ask.
        Attached Files

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Right, I see that on the link you provided.
          Apparently, this is not an accepted method when purchasing Fab as seen in the attachment below.

Perhaps it has something to do with Fab being based in Beijing, China.
          I dunno.
          Bummer, you're not the first to ask.
          Like you, i too have seen that.
          Thanks for your help
          Last edited by magnum62; 11-23-2009, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Purchase of lifetime is complete.
            I just want to say i am glad to be a (paying) part of this forum.
            Thanks to all the info that has been given to me. Maybe i can repay the favor and help others.

Comment

Welcome aboard,
              Good to hear you won't be a stranger.

Comment

Welcome aboard,
                Good to hear you won't be a stranger.
                lol
                I just don't want to wear out my welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by magnum62 View Post
                  lol
                  I just don't want to wear out my welcome.
                  Hahaha...not much chance of that my friend.
                  Once you get to know us, it may be you that has second thoughts...

Comment

Welcome to the DVDFab registered user family magnum.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well glad you finally able to purchase DVDFab and will look forward to seeing some helpful posts from you in the future as well

Comment

Thanks guys, i do appreciate the welcome

Comment

Working...
                        X