• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my trial has ended, how do i just use HD Decrypter

i don't use DVD to DVD or any of the other features
    it says HD Decrypter is free and never expires
    how do i just use the HD Decrypter??
    i only use this software to decrypt then i use other programs to delete extras and shrink to fit
    thanks for your help

You will be using DVD to DVD, just without compression, burning or some of the other features and the free version will not have immediate access to protection removal updates. I can't test this since mine is registered, but I thought the features that you could not access in the free version just quit working while the others (Full Disc, Main Movie ?) remained. You may have to run the installer again and select DVDFab HD Decrypter. There may have been some changes since the last time I saw that screen.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

you can still see that screen when you click the ? at top right and then click About. Then you can select the option you want to use

Comment

none of the above work, any other suggestions
        thx

Comment

well WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? if you just use the free version just start dvdfab normall put dvd in and copy to hard drive. how hard is that when using free version

Comment

Working...
          X