Preview Pane Buggy in v8.1.1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview Pane Buggy in v8.1.1.2

I've noticed that the preview pane in v8.1.1.2 seems a bit buggy. I get a stop button, and two sliders but not the play button...

Yes, it is. I get the Play button, but the Stop button does not appear until I click on where it should be, then it appears faintly. The Preview itself works OK.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The preview has been buggy in one form or another for many months.
      The bugs vary from release to release but bugs are always present.
      Last edited by Guest; 08-23-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Right-Click context menu for external viewer?

It would be nice if you could right-click on the title menu and be able to select "open with external viewer" such as VLC. (context menu off title list)
        Maybe a good feature request? It shouldn't be very hard to code to pass off a right-click event to VLC.

Comment

Preview pane sync with title list also buggy

I've also noticed that the preview pane does not always stay in sync with the title list selection being highlighted, which would also most likely be an event handler error in the code.

Comment

Working...
          X