This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default output location not changing

i searched for this and did not find this issue. i am having difficulty changing the default output folder and making it stick.
    no matter what i do in the general tab, it says default output is set to drive E: (HDD) however, when the program starts again, it is back to the original default of F: (dvd Drive).

it hasnt ever done this, or had this issue prior to this release and i have uninstalled and reinstalled twice with registry cleaning in between.

Any help would be appreciated
    System: KURO 60" (PRO-141FD), Oppo BDP-83, Denon AVR-4810CI, JBL Studio (Series 1) S38 (pair), S36 (2xPair), S-Center, Infinity Interlude 100s Sub, HTPC: Z-TECS HT1, Room Size: 12' x 21' x 9', Collection: DVD-4300+, BD-270+

Do you have Memorize user interface options checked in common settings. Check out the screenshot I attached
    Attached Files

Comment

The memorize option should not be necessary for this to stick. What version number of DVDFab do you have installed?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just checked 6.2.0.5 and you have to have "Settings", "Dvd to DVD" set to DVD Folder for it to stick.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

My 6.2.0.5 does not have 'dvd to dvd' settings, just general and 'dvd/blue-ray'. Also 'memorize user interface options' did not work
          System: KURO 60" (PRO-141FD), Oppo BDP-83, Denon AVR-4810CI, JBL Studio (Series 1) S38 (pair), S36 (2xPair), S-Center, Infinity Interlude 100s Sub, HTPC: Z-TECS HT1, Room Size: 12' x 21' x 9', Collection: DVD-4300+, BD-270+

Comment

What about changing your outpuut directory in Settings->General?
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

output directory shows as E:\ (which is correct), but when the program starts it still shows F:\ (DVD Drive) as Target. I have done all that was suggested and am at a loss. I am running xp pro in case that matters with this version (doubt it thought). I am about to re-install for a third time and wipe the registry of all things dvd-fab first (have done this twice already).

Any other help is much apreciated

Comment

Working...
              X