Old Versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Versions

I have a license for DVDFab5 and had to rebuild my computer due to virus issues. Is there an archive of older versions that I can access?

Originally posted by cstimart View Post
    I have a license for DVDFab5 and had to rebuild my computer due to virus issues. Is there an archive of older versions that I can access?
    Link.........

Scroll down, the oldest version listed is 5250

Comment

You can download a new license key from the member area on the DVDFab website. If your license is not expired, you can get a key for the latest version. All you need is access to the email address you used for the purchase.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        You can download a new license key from the member area on the DVDFab website. If your license is not expired, you can get a key for the latest version. All you need is access to the email address you used for the purchase.
        That would be great, however, I have tried it without success. With DVDFab5, I have the DVD to File converter (lifetime), but when I utilize the key in 8.1.1.2, it indicates that the DVD Ripper has expired.

Comment

Have you install and enter the key "as administrator"?
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
            Have you install and enter the key "as administrator"?
            I just installed and then clicked on the key that I DL'd from the DVDFab support area. Is there another way????

I would LOVE not having to keep 2 versions on my computer.

Comment

What is your OS?
              sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Windows7.

I did notice that when I did execute the key from DVDFab, 8.1.1.2 did recognize the Video Converter license that I had purchased after DVDFab5.

Comment

Did you download the new key from the Member center on the DVDFab website? The download page will show you what licenses you have and when they expire, so that you will know if DVDFab is reading the key properly.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, I did and they are lifetime. I think the issue is that the DVDFab5 is "Platinum"

Comment

If you had Platinum, you should get DVD Copy and DVD RIpper free. Platinum had a lifetime license.

Comment

Working...
                      X