This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration Key

I have been trying to get ahold of someone for 2 days now and no response to my emails or the discussion board on Facebook. I downloaded the newest version and it is asking for the registration key. I hit enter registration key and it is blank and fails. This has happened before after downloading the newest version. I tried going to the page to request it and it keeps telling me login fails go back to user center (this also happens everytime I try to get ahold of someone) even though I am registered. I need someone to send me the key so i can start using my program.

The office is closed until October 8th for a Chinese holiday. You can get the key yourself in the Member center on the website if you register and then login there. You have to register with the same email you used for the purchase. The Member center is working perfectly I just tried it.

You are not automatically registered for this area, use the Create An Account link first.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have tried to login, I have already registered. it keeps sending me back to the customer center

I just tried it again and it said validation failed. It did the same thing when trying to register, again

Now it is telling me that my account has expired and it is not due to be renewed until January

Comment

The "validation failed" message means that you did not type in the numbers from the little box correctly. Where did you get the message about the account expiring and renewing it in January? That does not make sense.

Originally posted by sassyascanbe14 View Post
        I have tried to login, I have already registered. it keeps sending me back to the customer center

I just tried it again and it said validation failed. It did the same thing when trying to register, again

Now it is telling me that my account has expired and it is not due to be renewed until January
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It was an error message that popped up saying I have to use the decrypter because my account has expired. I purchaed it in January so I assume that is when the renewal is due. As for typing in the numbers, I did it several times, checking and rechecking xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
          Last edited by Guest; 10-09-2011, 02:59 AM. Reason: removed sarcastic remark- If you change my edit again you will be suspended

Comment

Then please do not speak down to me. This happens every time I download the newest version and it is VERY frustrating. And...it was a statement, not a remark.

Comment

?? I am not speaking down to you. I am giving you the facts about the validation error message. The numbers are small and hard to see, I have to do it several times myself sometimes. If you purchased a 1-year license in January, it should not expire until then. Use the Contact link on the DVDFab website () and explain to them what you are seeing. They can check your license entry in the customer database.

If this happens every time you update DVDFab, you may not be running the DVDFab installer from a user account with Administrator permissions. Right click on the installer file and select Run As...Administrator.

Comment

I have already emailed them 5 times and had no response. I have been unable to use the program for nearly a week now. I apologize if I took what you said out of context, but it seems I continually have to repeat myself. I tried several time to log in, it would not let me.

Comment

I am the administrator on my computer (I also go through this every time). Someone on facebook got me logged in, now it is saying I have not purchased a product. No one emails back.

Comment

I also see that you removed the post telling me how to login and then you edited my remarks. I already copied what you said and do not appreciate you changing my posts in reply to yours.

Comment

Working...
                    X