This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't let me purchase software

Is there is nowhere on the order page to put the United States in as a country? I can't buy the software without putting in the correct country, but I swear, I don't see the US anywhere. Am I going crazy?

Can't find it either. Perhaps it's to small to be in the list.

Comment

Seriously, how can I buy this?

Comment

U.S. customers use this link to purchase.
        Use the paypal on bottom right of page.

Comment

That isn't a spoofed site or anything is it? This is a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
            U.S. customers use this link to purchase.
            Use the paypal on bottom right of page.

https://www.dvdfabstore.com/
            It says "this recipient is currently unable to receive money".

Comment

You should get a link to the correct page if you have a US-based IP address. It is due to a problem with the payment processors, who are being threatened by the movie industry lawyers. They are working on a better, more permanent solution, and this situation is changing on an almost daily basis.

Note that this only applies to US-based customers, since studio lobbyists are allowed to write copyright law here. You can email service@dvdfab.com for assistance. Email your "representatives" in Washington for a permanent solution that protects Fair Use rights.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

possible workaround

Try choosing a country other than the US, it will be delivered by email anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X