This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please send me any cust service info

i also have a problem ... i bought the dvd fab in 07 have had 2 chg computers and email since... i have asked many times for help to use the burner several people including ...Wendy Lu ...all saying my email chg'd in database but 2 date 3weeks i have not been able to use my dvdfab is there a phone # i can call to clear this up WITH A HUMAN???????
    Originally posted by AllNight View Post
    Sorry to say I haven't used DVDFab for a long time! The last version on my PC was 4.1.2.0!

I bought DVDFab Platinum in September of 2007. The original e-mail address that I used to order is no longer any good.

So, in order to get a version 6 key, I need to first change my e-mail.

Unfortunately, the automated system you have set up to do that is not working.

I put in my old e-mail, then my new one, then I got a validation link.

I clicked the link, then it asks for my order number. When I put that in, I get, "Validation failed."

How can I get it to take my order number? I am 100% positive I am entering it correctly, I still have all the original e-mails. My order was through Avangate.

Frustrating!!

Do you want to ring Beijing?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Communication breakdown

hello outthere ... does anyone have a phone # to call someone... so I can get logged back on with my dvdfab i bought in 07 and 1 month ago had to chg my computer and my email address... ALL attempts to get my email address chag'd in data base @ dvdfab DONNOT seem to work.. perhaps I am not literate enough to reconnect my dvdfab and need to have step by step direction. I just had a hip replacement, and I am stuck in this bed recouping...
      Please send me any cust service info ... I will greatly appreciate any help.
      Thank you....C

Comment

Originally posted by zippurr1 View Post
        hello outthere ... does anyone have a phone # to call someone... so I can get logged back on with my dvdfab i bought in 07 and 1 month ago had to chg my computer and my email address... ALL attempts to get my email address chag'd in data base @ dvdfab DONNOT seem to work.. perhaps I am not literate enough to reconnect my dvdfab and need to have step by step direction. I just had a hip replacement, and I am stuck in this bed recouping...
        Thank you....C
        You should make a new thread regarding your problem instead of hijacking mine.

Comment

There are no phonenumbers. Read this thread instead of hijacking it and do what was suggested. Once the databasse has been updated with your new email address you can get a new key from the dvdfab website--you may not necessarily get an email. Try it every few days.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by zippurr1 View Post
            Thank you....C
            I moved your posts and relevant replies to your own thread and I think maybe reading the forum General Policies would be good to do as well. All we can do is direct you in how to get things fixed as we do not work for DVDFab and only have the same info as you from the website

Comment

Working...
            X