I need my key!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key I need my key!!!

I had to reload my OS and thus have lost my DVD Fab (which I repurchased in late July or early August). I have tried to follow the directions that were sent to me, but I cannot seem to register the product. Can anyone help with this? I have emailed Fengtao several times without getting a new key or directions that work.
    Last edited by Guest; 10-17-2011, 04:28 AM. Reason: Changed all blue text to black

Do you have the key or need a new one? You can download a new one anytime in the Member area on the DVDFab website. You have to register to use it first, here: http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=register&t=per
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nonsense

I lost my key. I had to reformat. I have tried that stunt and all I get is that my DVDFab has expired. I paid for a new key and I would like to have it. When I go to the member center and download It downloads my expired version. Either send me a working key so I can have what I've already paid for or refund my money.
      Last edited by CBR929; 10-17-2011, 10:02 AM. Reason: Changed color and size of font

Comment

This is a forum staffed by volunteers, not Fab staff, so how the hell are we supposed to help you?

Take your complaints (and lack of courtesy) directly to Fab through their support email.

With your attitude, you will not get any asistance here!!!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

KEY

You didn't back-up your system or have any recovery system! I have back-up on my recovery system and back-up disk I made, and I have memory stick of everything on it, and I have my W/dows 7 disk! I also learn this from this forum! You could have done this your self!

Comment

I can't believe people still don't do regular back-ups...

Comment

Hi jacklass1,

This is mona from DVDFab service team, please offer us your registered email and order number used for the purchase, then we can check in our database and give you guides to register DVDFab. You can send email to mona@dvdfab.com, any questions please don't hesitate to contact.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

Working...
              X