This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question regarding Bad Teacher.

After putting in the disc,as it was reading under Fab, a message popped up saying something like "this disc has envidia protection and will not play/rip in some players (PS3)" so far it decrypts fine but i hope this is not going to be a problem. any ideas on this?

Yes, it is infected with the "Cinivia Virus" from our friends at Sony.

There are literally hundreds of posts about Cinivia on this forum alone so "Search" & "Google" are your friends.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

huh?

virus? hmmm. anyway yeah you'd think search and google are your friends but search something like "Bad Teacher underwear dance" assuming there is one in the movie. 1) Bad....Teacher....Underwear...and Dance shows up but not together. 2) it shows up but text only. no videos. why? because either they pull them, or they don't exist,or whatever. some searches do provide good results but to say "google is your friend" is not always true. just saying. Anyway,thanks. I hope you'll fix that problem though.

Comment

Originally posted by bamahusker View Post
        virus? hmmm. anyway yeah you'd think search and google are your friends but search something like "Bad Teacher underwear dance" assuming there is one in the movie. 1) Bad....Teacher....Underwear...and Dance shows up but not together. 2) it shows up but text only. no videos. why? because either they pull them, or they don't exist,or whatever. some searches do provide good results but to say "google is your friend" is not always true. just saying. Anyway,thanks.I hope you'll fix that problem though.
        Yes Greg we expect you to have a fix for the Cinivia Virus ASAP.

Comment

who's greg?

Comment

Just google Cinavia or read the Cinavia thread here in the forum. Post #1 in the thread by Fengtao gives you a little background. It is a new form of protection, but only has effect on PS3's and some Blu-ray players. Here is a link to the thread: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=7102
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
              Yes Greg we expect you to have a fix for the Cinivia Virus ASAP.
              I'll get right on it, Boss!!!

Mumble, Mumble SONY POS's !!!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
              X