Profile Bitrate from Command line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Profile Bitrate from Command line

I have been having trouble with command line operation of DVDFab but I have it more or less working now.

Only question is how to set the Bitrate from the command line. I thought of packing this into a Profile but regardless of the bitrate I select in the Profile editor, it offers my 1707 kbps as bitrate when I load the profile...... I have tried defining 3500, 2200 and other values but it always seems to think it knows best and gives me 1707 kbps..

Normal?

I'0ve solved this by manually editing the profile xml file.

Don't worry, I know XML.

What is the entry

<perset enable="1" key="x264_DXVA-HD-Balanced.preset" owner="" template="">
    <generic max_key_interval="250" Profile="0" Level="13"/>"for?

I have CUDA selected, but this seems to hint at DXVA.....

Can I change this to CUDA?

Comment

I'm sorry that Command line unsupport to set the Bit rate.
      And I suggest you will not try to change xml also.
      Since the bit rat not a single parameter, it is affected by Resolution, Container and so on.

Comment

diddleydoo
        It's not the bitrate actually, it is setting the bits/pixel to a default value (0.15). I have also asked that this be user-controlled or at least settable in the profile. This may be hard-coded, I have no idea.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X