Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with DVD Fab

I am using DVD Fab 8.0.8.5

My problem is, how do I know if this is the latest version?

There is no link or button to click to check for latest update. So, I went around my program and went into your site directly. I found out there is a newer version. 8.1.2.6

Now, I seem to have both versions on my computer! Won't that make the processes conflict somehow?

My latest problem is with making a copy of "Modern Family- season 2". On both DVD Fab versions, I put the disc in, and it takes at least 5 minutes before the disc is recognized. Then when I try to copy, both Full and Main Movie options, it takes forever, so I just cancel it. On the display it says remaining time to copy.....it is over 6 hours! To copy a disc that is about 2 hours???

Very frustrated with this product lately!

Hi chrob61
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi,
      Please use the latest beta build, we have fixed the issue about season discs.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

chrob61
        You can set DVDFab to check for a newer version automatically in Common Settings->General. It will only report to you if there is a newer official release, it does not check for new beta versions. There is a forum for each type of release here, in the top section. Note that it will not download the new version, you must do that manually. It just tells you if it is available.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X