License/Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key

I've been useing DVDFAB COPY for years and only had one "Key".

I just brought BLU-RAY COPY and got another "Key". Do I need 2 keys at the same time, or could they be combined to make one "Key", or do I have to save both keys someware safe and sound?
    One key would be alot better to take care of! Thank You!

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
    I just brought BLU-RAY COPY and got another "Key". Do I need 2 keys at the same time, or could they be combined to make one "Key", or do I have to save both keys someware safe and sound?
    One key would be alot better to take care of! Thank You!
    Hi 8855A,

As you know, you can use separate keys to register DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab Blu-ray Copy respectively.

Also, you can visit to log in the user center with your E-mail and Password to download the all-in-one registration key of all the products you purchased.

If you still run into some issues, please offer us your registered email or order number when purchasing, and send your email to anny@dvdfab.com. Then we will check in our database and send the all-in-one key to you.

Anny

Comment

Do NOT post the email address or other personal info in the forum, email it to Anny.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

license/key

Anny, I tryed the members and it had no records of my e-mail or password, but I will e-mail you my info for Blu-ray copy, which has same e-mail when I started back at version 5 with DVD copy! Thank You Anny Gotcha SIGNALS
        Last edited by 8855A; 11-11-2011, 04:33 AM. Reason: Info

Comment

The service team will fix it for you.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

key

Sent Info ANNY, members wouldn't let me in, said had no records of e-mail or password!
            Thank You far the help!!

Comment

Key

Thank you ANNY and SIGNALS!

Comment

I have found once the key is for whatever is purchased is installed with the software, all you need to do is run the newer version over the top of the old version.No need to add the key that way

Comment

Working...
                X