all-in-one lifetime question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all-in-one lifetime question

I see the current promotion for the all-in-one package but nowhere could I find an itemized list of the software that is included.

Is it lifetime licenses of all of the current software that DVDFAB currently offers or only a partial offering of the catalog?

Am I also correct in assuming that I will receive lifetime licenses for the "upcoming mysterious DVDFAB products"?

I current hold an old lifetime license for DVD Copy and DVD Ripper.

Comment

It includes all DVDFab modules, but is not necessarily lifetime, you can buy "all-in-one" for shorter terms. If you buy all-in-one lifetime before the cutoff date, you get the new mystery product free and the HD Video player free also.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you Gummigutta and Signals. This is the information I was looking for but for the life of me couldn't find. Just my old eyes and and brain hardening with time.

Comment

Working...
        X