Lifetime liscense question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Lifetime liscense question

If the USA goes totally nuts with there internet laws is there anyway that you folks will insure that DVDFab does not die. I would really like to purchase your product for a lifetime but with all the violations of peoples rights to fair use it is getting tougher and tougher I have a shelf filled with 170+ Bluray movies and at some point when bluray media is cheap I would like to take the time and back up select movies from my collection.

The only problem is when this time is right are you folks still going to be handing out the software to the lifetime subscribers... It appears to me that slysoft can no longer accept credit cards or payments from the US already they are having problems accepting payment so with that said the amount of revenue drops considerably and soon so will the drive to further develop the software. How do I know that as soon as they pass the protect IP act without any votes from we the people of course that decryption work will still continue...

In order for me to invest over 100 dollars on a program that is not even my operating system mind u there has to be some kind of way of letting we the people know that you will either A.) open source your software if you became inoperable or B.) have some sort of backup plan or several types of release channels and notifications.

Keep in mind in spite of my name which is sarcastic I do own and can take a picture of all of the bluray movies that I personally own and I have no intent of not continuing the purchase of what I believe is a good product I just want the ability to back them up and also play them on my non HDCP VGA connection to my TV screen without disruption.

Anyone in power to answer this question please do it is a huge investment for me and I don't like to throw my cash away thanks in advance.

No one can make the kinds of guarantees you seek, but you would have lots of company if it happened. DVDFab is in China; the movie studio lobbyists don't have much power there and their lawyers don't want to stand in line waiting to have their case heard at the Beijing People's Tribunal.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X