Holiday Season Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Holiday Season Campaign

I am totally jealous of those that get in on the Holiday Season Campaign. This is probably the best deal so far. I would purchase it myself, but I already have lifetime subscriptions for DVD Copy, and Blu-ray to DVD and it doesn't make financial sense to repurchase those items just to get the bundle. If you offered some kind of credit for already purchased licenses that would make the deal much more tempting.

Thanks for a great product.

Remember there will be a price increase in January and that you get the HD Media player free. Taken as a whole, you may come out ahead to get the bundle if you ever plan to add other modules, like BD and DVD Ripper or the new "mystery" software that comes with it also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by ryanmc View Post
      I am totally jealous of those that get in on the Holiday Season Campaign. This is probably the best deal so far. I would purchase it myself, but I already have lifetime subscriptions for DVD Copy, and Blu-ray to DVD and it doesn't make financial sense to repurchase those items just to get the bundle. If you offered some kind of credit for already purchased licenses that would make the deal much more tempting.

Thanks for a great product.
      I can see his problem.
      He did already paid for lifetime subscriptions for DVD Copy, and Blu-ray to DVD USD $ 136.10.
      DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift - lifetime will cost another USD $299.00.

What makes the total price for him USD $ 435.10
      Thats a lot of money.

Of course I am talking about the regular prices from now.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Searching for yourself is a lifetime journey.
      Life is what happens in between.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Remember there will be a price increase in January and that you get the HD Media player free. Taken as a whole, you may come out ahead to get the bundle if you ever plan to add other modules, like BD and DVD Ripper or the new "mystery" software that comes with it also.
        The HD Media Player is part of the reason I am jealous, however, I already have an Android phone, and Tablet so the media player is not really that useful, but as a gadget geek it is tempting.

Originally posted by Timothy Arens View Post
        I can see his problem.
        He did already paid for lifetime subscriptions for DVD Copy, and Blu-ray to DVD USD $ 136.10.
        DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift - lifetime will cost another USD $299.00.

What makes the total price for him USD $ 435.10
        Thats a lot of money.

Of course I am talking about the regular prices from now.
        Exactly, that is a lot of money to spend on software. If they offered a % off the All-In-One for people that already have lifetime licenses, something like 10% for each lifetime license, then it would make the decision easier to make. I would love this deal, but I would never be able to convince my wife to let me do it.

Maybe I could get it and sell the HD media player to recoup some of the cost. Does anyone have specs on the media player?

Comment

Well I decided to make the plunge. The 25% off coupon really helped push me over the limit. With the 25% off coupon it brought the price down to 224.25 USD.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanmc View Post
            Well I decided to make the plunge. The 25% off coupon really helped push me over the limit. With the 25% off coupon it brought the price down to 224.25 USD.
            For a lifetime license to the all-in-one package...that is a hell of a deal!

Comment

Working...
            X