DVDFab AutoPlay Menu Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab AutoPlay Menu Entry

I have tried and tried for sometime to add DVDFab as an AutoPlay Menu item to no avail. I am running Windows 7 w/SP1 on a Sony Desktop 2.66 GB Processor with 4 GB of RAM. When the program is installed it does not appear as a menu item under AutoPlay. I have tried the program Default Program Editor which supposedly allows you to edit the AutoPlay menu but it does not. It will allow you to make an entry but for some reason even though the program indicates that new entry was completed and works (by adding the new information to the Registry), it really does not. I tried Microsoft's web site and the only program referenced is the aforementioned program. Does anyone have a suggestion for me, please.

Good2go7

Have you tried the "Add Autoplay handler" checkbox in Common Settings->General?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X