Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable To Purchase DVDFab Full Bundle

Hello,
    I've tried ordering the full bundle, lifetime software package several times but no success.
    Now I've run into another problem when ordering: In the country option it doesn't list USA, United States Of America or America. For some reason the USA is not included in the list.
    I'd really like to order the full package before the FABTGOFF discount runs out!
    Would surely appreciate any help with this!
    Cheers,
    Fred

Hi mediachimp
    I have contacted the administrator about this, you should hear from them as soon as they are back online.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thank you. Now I know that they are off-line.
      Fred

Comment

Try this link, it worked for me earlier: then click on the "Get it Now" button. (If this is what you wanted to purchase).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have just talked with them in Beijing, it should work fine using the link in my previous post, please try it again. The USA choice is between United Kingdom and Uruguay on the list.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

mediachimp, my VISA cards (3) all choked out last Thursdy's purchase (All-In-One). They all contacted me from the fraud department and 2 of 3 locked up my account. Easy fix, just the time to jump through hoops.
            I finally tried American Express and it went through.
            Bloody RIAA & MPAA are really getting on my nerves.
            Their lobbyist who Bribe Congress just to punish legitimate DVD/BD consumers who just want to convert our DRM'd Media onto consumer friendly home servers!
            And now they want to control the web!?!
            Don't know whats worse, OWS misdirected anger or the political power that miss-directed the OWS lemmings.
            Where is the rage at the Lobbyist [legalized bribery] who REALLY corrupt the honest citizens by removing consumer protections!
            You know, once the our Representatives and Congress take complete control with their "Goverment Knows Best" experiment, undoing the damage will be too late!
            Oh, and if you feel this is just a "Stupid Yank" issue that only pertains to US residents, I have sad news for you. World banking is manipulated by "Stupid Yanks" banks. Just ask the Swiss, our Government turned to the American banks for pressure. Now that's miss-directed power.
            Go Occupy lobbyist & their butt buddies, us.gov

Comment

It is not RIAA or MPAA this time, but AACS-LA. The lobbyists have all the power here, not the banks.

Comment

A Huge Thanks

A big thanks to all of you! I finally got the transaction completed through the Avanquest link and I'm now a full-fledged member of the "Never Expire" consortium!
                Happy Holidays to you all!
                Cheers,
                Fred

Comment

Hi mediachimp
                  Glad to help and enjoy Fab.
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Signals;
                    I am trying to order the blu ray ripper and copy liftetime package as well, but I notice that the SWREG site automatically charges you for the backup service (which DVDFab replied that is not needed).
                    If I order through Avantgate (they allow you not to pay for the backup service) and choose the U.K. as my country, will there be issues down the road with Fengtao?
                    Thanks for any advice.

Comment

Working...
                    X