Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Can I Add DVD and Blu-Ray Copy

Hi All,

Newbie here. I purchased DVD and Blu-Ray ripper life time copies as I thought this is what I needed. I now see that the best way to get my movie collection onto my TVIX Xroid A1 drives is to copy rather than rip as I want to keep the ability to have chapters.

So I want to add the 'copy' version of the software to my purchased list. How do I go about this?

Thanks for you help.

Best regards

Chris

Just use the Buy Now link on the website and use the same email address that you used for the earlier purchase. The new license(s) will be added to your existing ones and will all be in your new key file. Don't forget to enter the coupon code for the discount.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, many thanks for coming back to me.

I guess I was not very clear. What I am trying to do is upgrade my purchase to the DVD Fab All In One life time version. Which will then include the 'copy' version of both plus anything else I may want to use.

Best regards

Chris

Comment

If you mean to change the original purchase to All-In-One, I'm not sure if that can be done, but if you will use the Support->Contact link on the website or in the black banner here in the forum, you can ask. Make sure they understand that you want to change an earlier purchase to All-In-One.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Many thanks, I will do as you suggest.

I tried to ask a question on here about it within minutes of purchasing when I realised it was not what I wanted. Unfortunately it would not allow me to ask the question and I have been away until now.

Best regards

Chri

Comment

Originally posted by C6REW View Post
            Hi All,

Newbie here. I purchased DVD and Blu-Ray ripper life time copies as I thought this is what I needed. I now see that the best way to get my movie collection onto my TVIX Xroid A1 drives is to copy rather than rip as I want to keep the ability to have chapters.

So I want to add the 'copy' version of the software to my purchased list. How do I go about this?

Thanks for you help.

Best regards

Chris
            Hopefully Fengtao will help you out as you mistakenly purchased the incorrect modules. Of course if you would've read the module descriptions you would've realized that you wanted the "Copy" modules instead of the "Ripper" ones.

The "Ripper" modules are mislabeled in my opinion as they are really converters. Their main function is to convert the A/V to play on different devices such as PS3, Ipads, and cellphones.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
              ...The "Ripper" modules are mislabeled in my opinion as they are really converters...
              Yup, as I recall most of the mods (maybe all ?) were critical of the "Ripper" product names.
              This decision was unfortunate and ultimately very confusing to users.
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

If your player will play MKV's, you can mux the chapter list into the MKV with MKVToolnix, a free tool.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Me especially, maybe that is why I get in the ka-ka...

To me the terminology "RIP" will always mean to obtain a copy protection free digital copy on optical media or a hard disk whilst the other process will always be "Transcode"... The "to Mobile" nomenclature was also a misnomer.

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                  Yup, as I recall most of the mods (maybe all ?) were critical of the "Ripper" product names.
                  This decision was unfortunate and ultimately very confusing to users.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                  X