Can't Re-new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Re-new

I put in all my correct info to re-new my Blu Ray copy software but it won't process all the way through. It just kinda freezes up unitl i X it out. I am in USA and the website says to use U.S. Minor Outlying Islands as the country for USA. But it will not work for me. ???

Did you select the correct payment processor for USA transactions?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yess...

Well it told me for USA country to use the "U.S. Minor Outlying Island" as my country. I did that numerous times and it still would not accept. I let it process for 35 minutes and it still didn't go thru. So i just did it through FAX and hopefully it will be re-newed soon.....

Comment

The processor for USA purchases is SW REG. You should send an email to
        sunny(at)dvdfab.com and ask her to help you straighten this out.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Very wierd...

I have tried numerous times to re-new Blu Ray copy but it will not process all the way through.... My bank tells me that it is not showing any attempts from Avangate to collect for my re-newal. Avangate tells me thats not true. That my bank keeps denying the charge because they are overseas. Whats up ??

Comment

No Good

Ok i just tried again. I shutt off my Anti Virus, and used a different browser. Still no good. What a pain in the ass.... wowwwwww

Comment

Where

Where do you find SW REG payment processor ??

Comment

There is a link on the bottom of the Buy Now page. Send the email to Sunny.

Comment

??

Does it work to purchase a re-newal ??

Comment

I have no idea, I don't have any renewable licenses, they are all lifetime. Follow the advice I gave you and send the email to Sunny. They may need some information that you can't post in the forum.

Comment

Ok...

No it doesn't work for the re newable licenses... Oh well i'll try what you suggest tommorrow.. Thanks

Comment

Nope....

I sent email to sunny at DVD Fab this morning. Haven't heard from her or him. Been about 5 hrs. This is the worst time i have ever had buying anything on line.

Comment

Avangate

Avangate is a company that does not do right to their customers. I have tried 14 times to do a re-newal of my Blu Ray copy software through them and it keeps kicking out. They say its my banks falt. I have spoken with my bank 5 times now and they tell me they haven't received one request for payment for the re-newal. Avangate will not even check to see if they are at falt with their system. Hard headed people. They are 100% sure they are good without even checking. I give up with them. When my license is up i will un install my software and use something else. I will not be bullied into purchasing more software, lifetime software, or any other software.

Comment

Avangate Not Cooperating

Avangate not co operating with me about a lousy $15 debit. They have a bad network and they are hard headed.

Comment

Working...
                            X