This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Licensing

Could somebody with knowledge of the licensing rule advise me as to the products below. What are each of them: Are they freeware or commercial?
    (It would be Greately Appreciated!!) (I know it is not very exiting)

1: DVDFab Ghosthunter release 5
    2: DVDFab Gold 3
    3: DVDFab HD Decrypter 3
    4: DVDFab Platinum 2
    5: DVDFab Platinum 3 Ghosthunter release
    6: DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Non-CSS Version) 5
    7: DVDFab (Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter) (Option: Mobile) 5

Thank you.

Originally posted by hmd View Post
    Could somebody with knowledge of the licensing rule advise me as to the products below. What are each of them: Are they freeware or commercial?
    (It would be Greately Appreciated!!) (I know it is not very exiting)

Thank you.
    those are old or not even a DVDfab release as I have never heard of Ghosthunter release. The only legit place to buy DVDFab is DVDFab.com/DVDFab.net here is link to website http://www.dvdfab.com/

Comment

I am not looking to buy, I am trying to place 'tags' on software installed on various PCs belonging to other people in order to make a software compliance report. The names are the names of products in Add/remove programs from this vendor. So they do exist.
      So, I am afraid I cannot use your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by hmd View Post
        Illegal p2p torrent
        Fab retail, no longer developed/supported
        Fab freeware, no longer developed/supported
        Fab retail, no longer developed/supported
        Illegal p2p torrent
        Fab retail & freeware, no longer developed/supported
        Fab retail & freeware, no longer developed/supported.
        Hope this helps
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

These are not standard names. DVDFab is a commercial product. DVDFab HD Decrypter is a free, limited function version. Platinum and Gold are obsolete former versions. The non-CSS version will not remove copy protection from DVDs. It looks like the most recent version installed is v5, which is almost a year old and for software of this type so out of date as to be almost useless. If the owner of the computer is a registered user (which seems unlikely given all the cracked versions listed in maineman's post) and the license has not expired, a new key for the current product (v6) can be obtained free on the website.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I would suggest the "Ghost Hunter" releases are pirated/cracked software and totally illegal.

DVD Fab is a suite of modules that when first installed start as a 30 day trial which is disabled after the trial period with the exception of the HD Decrypter module which is freeware/

As said before, All of these are seriously aoy of date as the current major version is 6.x.x.x
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thank you all for your good answers

Thanks to you ball for your good answers. I will immediately attach the 'tags' that you have suggested.
              Great.
              Saved my day!

Comment

Working...
              X