Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

renewing "Platinum" licence - which products get keys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key renewing "Platinum" licence - which products get keys?

Hi guys - I read through as may of the threads on this that I could see but couldn't find a clear answer - so try my own
    ok - its time to renew I'm listed as having DVD "platinum" and "mobile option"
    Which of the new product listings/licence codes do these map to?
    My best guess is Platinum is copy + ripper
    and mobile option is video converter + file mover?

But my licence panel on qt8 says I have copy+ripper and video converter has expired.

Thanks for help sorting this out
    Jen

Nah... Platinum = DVDCopy & Mobile = DVD Ripper...
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

really? So "dvd copy" is rip to iso or build/burn a compressed dvd but I need the separate product code (mobile option/ripper) if I want to make an avi from the dvd?
      That would seem to make the "Platinum" bundle not a bundle at all...

Comment

I don't know how it all works but I was pretty sure that when I first bought Fab, the bundle contained the "Mobile Option".
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Platinum did include the Mobile option for a while, it depends on when the purchase was made. Iffer, you should use this link
          to contact the office and let them help you with this. None of us in the forum work for the company and have no way to look up your information (which shouldn't be posted publicly anyway).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ah - ok thanks Signals, I'll follow up with the contact form
            and thanks for the help guys!

Comment

My question is very similar... I am trying to renew DVD COPY and DVD RIPPER as I copy movies and sometimes put them on my iPod. After I choose the items to renew, it takes me to the payment screen but DVD COPY is the only product listed. Does that mean that I no longer need DVD RIPPER? Are they bundled now?

Comment

Originally posted by ordopm View Post
                My question is very similar... I am trying to renew DVD COPY and DVD RIPPER as I copy movies and sometimes put them on my iPod. After I choose the items to renew, it takes me to the payment screen but DVD COPY is the only product listed. Does that mean that I no longer need DVD RIPPER? Are they bundled now?
                Hi ordopm
                No, they are not bundled together, but you can purchase them in a bundle to save money.
                Please see link scroll down the page to the left.
                Do not forget the discount code on the top left to save even more, or even the lifetime option.
                Hope this helps
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                  Hi ordopm
                  No, they are not bundled together, but you can purchase them in a bundle to save money.
                  Please see link scroll down the page to the left.
                  Do not forget the discount code on the top left to save even more, or even the lifetime option.
                  Hope this helps
                  CBR929
                  It does help a little. When COPY and Ripper are both checked, why do they go away and become Platinum? I am doing this from the member section. I have used the product since 5 but have renewed and upgraded to 8.

Comment

You need to start renewals from the Members area on the website. You must register before using it for the first time. When you open the Members page, it will have several links on the left in blue type, including one that says Renew products.

//EDIT// Took too long typing. There is no longer a "Platinum", the modules are all standalone so that you can purchase/renew only what you need.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      You need to start renewals from the Members area on the website. You must register before using it for the first time. When you open the Members page, it will have several links on the left in blue type, including one that says Renew products.
                      I start on the main page...
                      members...left side of the screen to member center... renew products; both DVDFab 5 Platinum and DVD RIPPER are checked with a price for each and a total for both. When I press the continue button, it takes me to the shopping cart screen. The only product is Renew DVDFab Platinum [xxxxxxxxxxxx]. The price here is lower than the price on the previous screen which are lower than just going in and buying the product.
                      Last edited by CBR929; 12-11-2011, 01:36 AM. Reason: Removed License Number

Comment

I have a Platinum license but it is lifetime, so I can't test the renewal. Please use the Support->Contact link and ask one of the service team members to help you with this.

Comment

thanks for the attempt. I am thinking of going to the lifetime license.

Comment

Working...
                          X