DVDfab gift hd media player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other DVDfab gift hd media player

Hi, not sure if this is the forum to put this under.

I have purchased dvdfab all in one lifetime gift that is supposed to have the free hd mp3 media player.

On the website it says I should get an email confirming my address and that they are sent out every three days.

I haven't had an email or received the gift. Has anyone had this email or the gift turn up?

I tried emailing the dvdfab support via the support page but this was three days ago and not had a response, do they normally ignore messages sent to them?

Thanks

They do not ignore any message, they are all read. Keep in mind the delay since they are in Beijing, i.e. if you send a message during the day in the USA, it will normally not be seen for about 12 hours due to the time zone difference, since it is already night in Beijing and the office is closed. If checking or research is necessary, that may take another day or more, 12 more hours, etc. I think some of them have already been shipped.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I fully understand the time zone difference and I wasnt expecting an immediate response but to leave it three full days and still have not even had an acknowledgement, I'm sure you can understand why I feel like I'm being ignored and concerned that the gift will never get sent.

Comment

Originally posted by cjscottuk View Post
        ............. concerned that the gift will never get sent.
        You may erase this concern from your mind. These are honorable people.

//EDIT// If you think it should have arrived, send an email to sunny(at)dvdfab.com, to check the ship date and tracking number. In the email, please provide the email you used to make the purchase and the approximate date when it was made.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X