No announcement yet.

DVD-FAB All-In-One Lifetime upgrade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key DVD-FAB All-In-One Lifetime upgrade...

I have several lifetime modules already but would like to upgrade to the All-In-One Lifetime.

I have:
    DVD-COPY Lifetime
    DVD-Ripper Lifetime
    Blu-Ray Copy Lifetime
    Blu-Ray Ripper Lifetime
    Video Converter Lifetime

So, what would it cost and how would I do it?

my Email is jwmcmann<at>gmail<dot>com

Thanks,

James McMann

This type of commercial question would not normally be answered here.

Email support direct and you may have more luck.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      This type of commercial question would not normally be answered here.

Email support direct and you may have more luck.
      Exactly.

Comment

Ok...

Will do!

Regards,

Jim

Comment

Jim
          Be aware that I don't think this will qualify you for the free media player, if that is your aim. Lifetime is the best deal regardless, whether for everything or just a module or two.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

All-In-One (for now)

Just be aware that your "all in one" is only all-in-one when you buy it. Even though you purchase lifetime you will not get upgrades to anything new that they add to the program. Personally, I think it is a bit deceptive. Nothing is said about having to buy new options that you will not be able to use unless you buy them.

Comment

This is not always the case. Note that DVD and Blu-ray Creator were given free to All-In-One purchasers from several months ago. Please get your facts straight or ask first to make sure before making declaratory posts like the above.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X