This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help!

I'm trying to create a DVD that only has the main movie and the main menu functions. How do I know which files are the menus?

What version of dvdfab are you using?

Comment

I'm using the latest 6.2.0.5

Comment

first lets set up some settings on dvdfab first okay

Comment

I will take that as a yes! Make sure pathplayer is on. Also what dvd are you having problems with?

Comment

well, what settings?

Comment

If you only want the main movie, why do you need the menus? Just use Main Movie copy mode.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

1. Dvd is in drive. Dvd fab starts up and it asks you what region. hit okay. Then dvd fab reads your dvd. When on main movie ( select on the left side of main screen ) The main movie title will come up ( in the middle part of main screen ) select next on the bottom right.

Comment

I guess I should rephrase that a little, I meant that I want the main movie with just the title menu (Without all of the extras like special features). That way I can fit it all on a DVD without losing all of it's quality

Comment

Sorry I also misunderstood. As long as you have selected main movie on the left side of main screen in dvd fab your title shold come up.

Comment

No can do easily!!!

As signals said, why not just do main movie? You can still navigate through chapters, etc, etc.
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

thanks gregiboy and signals. I needed some help here.

Comment

ahh alright, sounds good! Thanks!

Comment

Wow that was easy and didn't need any duct tape. Your welcome

Comment

works for me

Comment

Working...
                              X