DVDfab price increase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab price increase?

I'm curious as to what is all increasing? Is it the all in one or all products? And how much is it increasing? Slightly isnt a number figure.
    Lancool K-56 case.
    OCZ 700watt PSU.
    MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
    AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
    ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
    16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
    OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
    WD 2TB.
    EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
    LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

I don't think this has been determined yet, but you have been advised that it is coming. The only thing certain is that it will be more later than it is now. This is true for most things I buy, so I am not surprised.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I hear ya there signals. The only thing that I have bought lately that went down in price is the PS3 3D display when from 499 to 399 and I got 100 back, the newer LG 3D BD burner went down. But programs keep going up. But yet I understand specially with DVDfab always having to find away around new tech protection and basically here when we have issues they try to help. I maay just finally budge and get lifetime BD to BD to be safe.
      Lancool K-56 case.
      OCZ 700watt PSU.
      MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
      AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
      ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
      16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
      OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
      WD 2TB.
      EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
      LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Working...