DVD Creator & Blu-ray Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Creator & Blu-ray Creator

Downloaded 8.1.53 but for the life of me I cannot find DVD Creator & Blu-ray Creator. Are they in 8.1.53 and if so where?

Cheers
    Steve

Originally posted by stevencavanagh View Post
    Downloaded 8.1.53 but for the life of me I cannot find DVD Creator & Blu-ray Creator. Are they in 8.1.53 and if so where?

Cheers
    Steve
    Hallo Steve in the left main menu under the tab "Video Converter" you will find the tabs:
    DVD Creator
    Blu-ray Creator

Good Luck
    Timothy Arens
    Last edited by Timothy Arens; 01-08-2012, 04:53 PM. Reason: Add picture link
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Searching for yourself is a lifetime journey.
    Life is what happens in between.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

On my version of 8.1.5.3 DVD Creator & Blu-ray Creator don't exist.

Anyway, decided to reboot PC and restarted DVDFab and they appeared - wierd!

Never mind, thanks for your help.

Comment

It seems that you cant go directly from ISO to DVD using DVD creator. Is that the case?

Currently, I have all my DVDs in ISO format on a server. Does this mean I must convert from ISO to another format before using DVD creator?

If this is the case are there any plans to allow going from ISO direct to DVD format using DVD creator?

Comment

Originally posted by stevencavanagh View Post
          It seems that you cant go directly from ISO to DVD using DVD creator. Is that the case?

Currently, I have all my DVDs in ISO format on a server. Does this mean I must convert from ISO to another format before using DVD creator?

If this is the case are there any plans to allow going from ISO direct to DVD format using DVD creator?
          Hi stevencavanagh
          If you have you files in ISO's, then you would use the write data function in DVD Copy to burn them to disc.

DVD Creator is for converting files that are not in a DVD compliant format.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Would that not just put the ISO onto the disk? If that's the case then unfortunately that wouldn't help as none of my DVD players can play ISO's

Comment

No. It would burn a compliant DVD.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

An ISO is not a video file, it is a disc image. If you made it with DVDFab it is ready to burn. If you want to change or compress the content, you would use DVD Copy or Blu-ray Copy to open the ISO and re-process it, then burn it.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Cheers, I'll give it a go

Comment

Working...
                  X