Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Access Profile

Forum Administrator/Moderator,

As a new Forum member I keep getting this thrown at me. Will I ever be ok'd to access my profile etc.?

Ken429, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
    ASRock X470 Taichi, 3900X, 2X8GB of 3200-14 Memory, NVIDIA GTX 960, SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB, 2-WD SN750's 500GB, WD Black 2TB, LG WH16NS40, Seasonic X750, EVGA CLC 280, Acer B247W 16:10, Win 10 Pro

Yes, you will. The New Member usergroup has restricted permissions to many of the forum tools that are most often used by spammers. You will have access to the profile area after a short period, which will include the ability to add a sig, avatar etc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X