2 disc movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other 2 disc movies

I am just getting started ripping my dvd collection for use with Windows 7 Media Center. I am ripping the full movie (to their video_ts and audio_ts folders/files). What is the best way to handle movies that have 2 discs? Most of the time the 2nd disc is just the extras, but I am curious how others have dealt with this situation.

You can either put them on two discs, or if part 2 of the movie is on the second disc, you can use Merge mode to put it on a single dual layer disc or a single VIDEO_TS folder (but it will be compressed to some degree).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hmm that was a good question, and signals thanks for telling us. I have Spawn the Animated series which I want to put on one disc but it has some episodes on one side and more on the second side (before Dl DVD's were out) and I hate flipping them I wish they didnt do that originally. So this will help me.
      Lancool K-56 case.
      OCZ 700watt PSU.
      MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
      AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
      ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
      16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
      OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
      WD 2TB.
      EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
      LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Working...