Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All in one lifetime and email recieved???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other All in one lifetime and email recieved???

I had purchased the all in one lifetime just a few months ago, this email states that anyone buying an all in one lifetime gets a free MP3, do I get one too? I am confused? Thanks

Many users wrote to us asking if they can get DVDFab HD Video MP3 Player for free after the ending of our 2011 Christmas special offer. Here is our response -- another round of campaign of DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift. From now on, anyone buys DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift, besides DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime (Win/Mac), they can still get DVDFab HD Video MP3 Player, and upcoming DVDFab products for free.

It means you can get it if you buy all in one lifetime now. There was a range of purchase dates earlier; you had to buy before the cutoff date to get the player as part of the deal. Send an email to sunny(at)dvdfab.com anb ask her nicely to check the date of your order to see if you qualify. You will need to tell her the email address you used to make the purchase.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks, I couldn't find an email to ask anyone

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        It means you can get it if you buy all in one lifetime now. There was a range of purchase dates earlier; you had to buy before the cutoff date to get the player as part of the deal. Send an email to sunny(at)dvdfab.com anb ask her nicely to check the date of your order to see if you qualify. You will need to tell her the email address you used to make the purchase.
        Originally posted by lastone4me View Post
        Thanks, I couldn't find an email to ask anyone
        Send an email to sunny(at)dvdfab.com and ask her nicely to check the date of your order to see if you qualify.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Searching for yourself is a lifetime journey.
        Life is what happens in between.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X