Trial version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial version.

I know that my trail period will expire in 30 days. Can someone tell me if I buy the registration code, are there additional features I will get? Thanks,

All features are in the trial version. However, the trial also adds a watermark to the top of the video that fades in and out as the video plays. You would need to redo these generated files from the original discs after purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
      All features are in the trial version. However, the trial also adds a watermark to the top of the video that fades in and out as the video plays. You would need to redo these generated files from the original discs after purchase.

I noticed that for the ripper? What about DVD/Blu Ray copy? Do I need to redo those? Also is there a Blu 3D copy coming soon? If it is and I buy the all version, will that be included when it is released? Thanks

Comment

Blu-ray Copy will copy 3D discs. The DVD Copy trial does not watermark, the Blu-ray Copy module may watermark if you compress the content, not sure.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

So I will copy the blu ray 3d movie into .iso file. Does someone know which hardware can play this on 3D TV?

Comment

Working...
          X