3d Blu ray 50gb to 25gb disc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all just wandering if its possible to back up a 50gb 3D Blu ray to a 25gb disc side by side format?
    And if so what software do I need? I have dvdfab hd package, but I've not attempted to do it.

Just wondered if you need the 3d dvdfab package and if it's easy to to do.

Cheers.

What's this about? I'm registered on the site with google mail not aol?

Comment

Originally posted by DINSKI View Post
      Hi all just wandering if its possible to back up a 50gb 3D Blu ray to a 25gb disc side by side format?
      And if so what software do I need? I have dvdfab hd package, but I've not attempted to do it.

Just wondered if you need the 3d dvdfab package and if it's easy to to do.

Cheers.
      Hi DINSKI,

1. You can try using Full Disc or Main Movie mode in DVDFab Blu-ray Copy to compress and burn a Blu-ray 3d movie to a BD25 disc with side by side 3d format.

I take Full Disc mode for example:

Insert your original Blu-ray 3D disc to your blu-ray drive, after analyzing process finishes, choose "Convert to Blu-ray SBS 3D" in the middle of Blu-ray copy main screen, and set the Writable Media Size at the bottom of DVDFab main screen as BD25 1080p/i.

2. What did you mean by "dvdfab hd package"?

Anny
      Last edited by Anny; 01-18-2012, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anny View Post
        Hi DINSKI,

1. You can try using Full Disc or Main Movie mode in DVDFab Blu-ray Copy to compress and burn a Blu-ray 3d movie to a BD25 disc with side by side 3d format.

I take Full Disc mode for example:

Insert your original Blu-ray 3D disc to your blu-ray drive, after analyzing process finishes, choose "Convert to Blu-ray SBS 3D" in the middle of Blu-ray copy main screen, and set the Writable Media Size at the bottom of DVDFab main screen as BD25 1080p/i.

2. What did you mean by "dvdfab hd package"?

Anny
        This is not full 3D back up compression. This is only Main Movie conversion to SBS-H. Which I don't think is the original question by DINSKI. I have the same question, I've been trying to back up a 3D dual layer BD (33GB) to 25 GB compression in Full Disc mode and it's not working. Just gets stuck there processing one file (which I think is the video file) forever, I've let it run for days. No progress. And maybe I'm doing it wrong, but when I select Blu Ray copy "Full Disc" and select 25GB, after analysis, nothing comes up to let me select "Convert to Blu-ray SBS 3D" as you mentioned. I have full version 8.1.6.3 (11/02/2012) Only a month and half old version. So I'm not sure what's going on. If I'm wrong and Full 3D Blu Ray Disc Dual Layers can be compressed and backed up to 25GB, I wish someone who really knows how to do this would step up already or at least an Admin would state once and for all if this can be done and if there are plans to make this function in the future.

Thanks.

Comment

A new method for accomplishing this will be out soon, perhaps a few days. Please wait and give it a try.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

New "Method"

Originally posted by signals View Post
            A new method for accomplishing this will be out soon, perhaps a few days. Please wait and give it a try.
            Awesome! Will this be a new built or beta? How will this "method" be released so I know what to look for. Thanks!

Comment

DVDfab supported the coping Blu-ray 3D to BD25db now.
              Plese try the latest verion here:

DVDFab 8.1.8.7 Qt Beta (June 5 2012)

Comment

Is this a beta for both windows and MAC versions?

Comment

Working...
                X