Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preview of very limited use (seekbar too short, no chapters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview of very limited use (seekbar too short, no chapters)

hi

(Not sure whether to post this in "Feature Requests")

The preview window often is not really helpfull
    when trying to select/decide desired title settings ...
    which is extremly inconvenient if you're about to start a
    processing/encoding step that will take several hours!

- The seekbar and volume are not usable/accessible in Fullscreen-Mode
    - I haven't found an option to jump to next, previous or a specific chapter

Maybe there are shortcuts for this
    or i have not set my preferences correctly...?

Thanks

I have to agree with you on this.

I will also add that is very hard to get the subtitles to change as well. I find that the right click menu for the preview window does nothing for changing the audio or subtitles. I have to change the highlighted subtitle in the main window, while the movie is playing, in order to get the subtitles to change. I then need to switch to a full screen preview to see if the subtitles are correct.
    And around I go until I finally get the right settings. This is hardest with films that are 90% English and 10% something else. Example: The Da Vinci Code

I think a separate floating window preview at 640x480 would be a better(more usable) option.
    Last edited by Hooded; 01-29-2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

The subtitle change problem I have noticed also, but it is a recent problem, in the past it worked fine from full screen mode. There were some changes to Preview just before the Chinese New Year holiday so it may be a little buggy. The holiday is over now so hopefully this can be addressed. I have sent a note about this to the QA Team. I would like to see a chapter readout and next/previous buttons overlaid on the video in full screen mode.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X