montering programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Hardware montering programs

I would like to find some montering programs that I could use to watch and to make changes to my PC, this is my first build and everything can also be OC'ed, but Thats out of my league! My system is: CPU-i5 core-2500k(oc), M/B- Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3-B3 oc certified, Asetek 550LC CPU cooling system with push-pull high volcity fans, 8gigs memory(4gb x2) DDR3-1600 memory Module- Consair vengence, video card-Nivida GeForce GTX 460-1gb-Evga Superclocked-core 763MHZ, 850w P/S, 2x-1TB hard drive-32M cache,7200 RPM, 6.0GB/s sata III, 12x Blu-ray Pioneer, 24x Sony Dual layer, Killer Xeno Pro Gaming network card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit! SORRY about the post, havn't learn how to break down into paragrafic! I would love to learn how to OC some of my componients!, but mainly to montering! Also have fans on HHD's, side, bottum, and top! I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place for this post!, but I would appreciate any input! Thank you very much!, I also can do my Blu-rays in less than 45min's to HDD,s and dvd's less then 10min's! I'm very happy with my speeds! I just want to monotor my syatem!

Try GPU-Z for checking out the video card performance.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

other

Thank you SIGNALS!

Comment

Hi 8855A
        You can try Speccy
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

other

CBR929, Thank you also for helping!

Comment

Recommend this comprehensive and handy little gem... PC Wizard

CPUID has other utilities available as well

Comment

other programs

Thank you REGNAD KICN for your input!

Comment