Tutorial thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tutorial thread?

can anyone point me toward a tutorial thread here or maybe on youtube to show me how to start ripping to create a video server, would like to rip dvds and blurays. I will be a win7 based server with a 3TB external usb drive for storage. I would like to be able to view the movies on a panasonic viera plasma (will i need a streaming device connected?) and an older RPTV that has a xbox360 connected. any help is appreciated, if you could give me recommendations for software and hardware, already have dvdfab 8.0.9.2, thanx in advance

You should update your DVDFab installation to a more current version. Some DVDs and Blu-rays require updates that you do not have to be able to open and process them for your planned media server. There are tutorials on how to use DVDFab on the DVDFab website and also on YouTube. The Fab website has links to the ones on YouTube.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X