Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I create my profile/sig/avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't I create my profile/sig/avatar?

Hi all. Maybe someone can help me or answer me this? I created my forum account about a week ago. I have been able to post and reply for most of this time but I still can't edit my profile or do most of the other things in the user cp like add an avatar or create a sig. Is there a specific time limit before I can do that or is there somewhere I need to post to ask an admin for those abilities? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    P.S. the signature ability would be very helpful to others in diagnose a couple of issues I'm having in that I could put my hardware spec there. Again thanks for your time

This is normal for all New Members. These restrictions and some others you haven't noticed yet will be lifted after you have been a member for a little longer. They are in place to prevent spammers that sneak through our other safeguards from abusing the forum and its members.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I registered back on Jan 8, 2012 and I still can't modify my profile. Is this normal?

Comment

Originally posted by ironick View Post
        I registered back on Jan 8, 2012 and I still can't modify my profile. Is this normal?
        Regardless of the date you registered you only have 2 post so you are still a newbie.

Edit to add... As long as your name is the green color the limitations are in effect.
        Last edited by Guest; 03-06-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X