HELP - Gift HD Player - Not recived yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other HELP - Gift HD Player - Not recived yet

I have been patiently waiting for months and no sign of the Christmas "gift" for ordering the lifetime all in one. I have searched the forums and tried to find a telephone number to find out what happened to it / when will it arrive. I even referenced my order which shows that order is complete. I sent in an email in January to the one provided and still have not receved a return email. Is there anyone that can help or point me in the correct direction?

You really do not want to call Beijing do you?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi Dreadpool
      Please contact Sunny sunny@dvdfab.com.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I had received an e-mail in mid January, from Anny, that the devices would be delayed until the beginning of March, so I just sent an e-mail to Anny and after reading this I sent it again copying Sunny as well.

But it would be nice to get an update from the company on the status. Even if it was going to be delayed again, which would not be a good thing, at least it would be a status.

Comment

The units were expected from the manufacturer in late February and would begin to ship from DVDFab in early March. Transit time is 2-3 weeks, so they are not really overdue yet. I will try to get more recent information from the staff in Beijing.

//UPDATE//

This third batch of the players was delayed slightly by the Chinese New Year, which is a long national holiday there. They will all be shipped soon and should arrive at even the most distant/slow transit locations before the end of April. If yours does not arrive by then, please send an email to service@dvdfab.com so that they can track the shipment. Please give them a chance to arrive normally before emailing, they cannot supply tracking numbers to recipients, they must track them via the shipper in Beijing.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Got mine today, in SW England. Looks good, nicely branded, lightweight, I'll try it out when I get home tonight. Having a chuckle reading the manual.

Comment

Charge the battery first. The lightning bolt over the battery level indicator will vanish when charging is complete. There will be an updated user manual available in PDF form shortly for English and possibly other languages.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X