Renewing my DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renewing my DVDFab

I renewed my DVDFab online just now with SW REG Inc. Is that a legitimate site for renewing my product? And, if it is, why is there such a descrepency in price from the DVDFab site of $19.20, to $47.39 with SW REG Inc.? Next question, how do I get my product up and running. I wasn't issued a new registration key with my new renewal. Also, is a registration key and a passkey the same thing? I don't remember purchasing a passkey when I first purchased DVDFab 2 years ago.
    Thank you for your help in getting me headed in the right direction.
    Crickkette

SW REG is a payment processor and is legit if you made the renewal from the dvdfab.com website. Passkey is a completely different product from DVDFab. Sounds like you purchased that instead of renewing what you had. Send an email to sunny(at)dvdfab.com and describe what happened, inclusing any emails your received that have an order number for the renewal. Do not post the numbers in the forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

re: renewal

Hi Signals,
      I appreciate your timely reply with my issue. I have emailed Sunny at DVDFab.com. I will check my email to see if I get a reply tomorrow. Until then, thank you again, and will keep you posted.
      Crickkette

Comment

re: Renewal

Sunny is a great help, btw. Looks like my whole issue with renewal has been solved. Just now waiting for refund of first purchase with SWREG. DVDFab is great in handling issues in a timely reply.

Comment

Working...
        X