This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will DVDFab be updated?

I have 8.1.6.3. Will it be updated anytime soon?

I haven't had any ripping issues, but had grown accustomed to seeing regular updates in the past. I'm starting to fear that it won't be updated any longer in favor of newer products.

8.1.6.7 is out now: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...592#post111592
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

?? Are you serious? It has been updated twice since the release you are using was posted.
      Originally posted by msstatedawg View Post
      I have 8.1.6.3. Will it be updated anytime soon?

I haven't had any ripping issues, but had grown accustomed to seeing regular updates in the past. I'm starting to fear that it won't be updated any longer in favor of newer products.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm downloading 8168 as I type and I don't see any announcement of it on the forum. In fact 8167 still shows as the latest beta, but 8168 is the version available for download from the main board.

Cart ahead of the horse? ;-)
        Last edited by lakemirror; 03-17-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I was just asking an innocent question. Just because you're an ass, doesn't automatically mean you have to be one to others.

Originally posted by signals View Post
          ?? Are you serious? It has been updated twice since the release you are using was posted.

Comment

Thanks, lakemirror, for clarifying signal's stupidity.

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
            I'm downloading 8168 as I type and I don't see any announcement of it on the forum. In fact 8167 still shows as the latest beta, but 8168 is the version available for download from the main board.

Cart ahead of the horse? ;-)

Comment

misstatedawg you have earned yourself a 61 day suspension.

Admin Note: msstateddawg will not be rejoining us at all.
              Last edited by Guest; 03-22-2012, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X