Buying out a rental kiosk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying out a rental kiosk

Hey guys my dad wants to buy a lot of rental movies on ebay because apparently its a really good deal and he can't stand really good deals. I can imagine myself backing these blurays up, however, I'm not sure that dvdfab can handle that. It is my understanding that rental blurays are not any different, but I don't want my dad to spend 500 bucks if I cant back them up. So my question is can dvdfab back up discontinued rental blurays and dvds?

Edit: Do rental blurays come without special features? because I do like to watch the occasional behind the scenes..
    Last edited by vegitossj5; 03-21-2012, 01:55 PM.

I have bought huge quantities of Blu-rays as low as $1.49 US each from Blockbuster stores that were closing. Sometimes they are marked "rental" versions and have the main movie and and loads or previews that you would have to watch without DVDFab or Passkey, others are just like the retail version you buy in a store. Normally DVDFab can handle them fine.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. I have another question

I have the full version of dvdfab. Should I also buy passkey or does passkey already come with dvdfab?

Comment

No, they are different. If you just plan to watch the Blu-rays, get Passkey, if you want to make backups or convert for playback on other devices (cellphone, tablet etc.) get DVDFab.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Forgive my stupidity but are you saying that dvdfab has the ability to get rid of the copyright protection on its own?

Comment

Originally posted by vegitossj5 View Post
            Forgive my stupidity but are you saying that dvdfab has the ability to get rid of the copyright protection on its own?
            Yes, you will have no copy protection on your back ups.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X