Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All in One Lifetime querie's. After a search with conflicting results & no reply to..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key All in One Lifetime querie's. After a search with conflicting results & no reply to..

..my emails yet.

Long time reader, first time poster. So Hi, I'm tris, and I have been using the trial for a while and decided to make a purchase, but need some answers before I do.

I'd really appriciate it if sombody could help me out here

I have done a search on the forum, and have found quite a few threads on the subject, only to find conflicting result's, sometimes from the same person.
    I have also emailed support and email Sunny direct following some advice I have seen here, but I have yet to recieve a reply.

I really need to have a few question's answered before I make my purchase to make sure I dont make any mistakes with my cash.
    Also the offer is only on for two more days now, today and tomorrow, so ideally I'd really appriciate it if some here with expierance of how it works could help out by answering the following:

1. What Exactly does 'lifetime' mean?

2. Does 'All in one' Package include Passkey for DVD and Blu Ray that will be updated with all the new copy protections for life?
    (as it doesn't state that the all in one includes these, as I'd probably need them for use with other player software and such)

3. Would any new feature's for the included programs also be part of the lifetime, or are they sperate products?

4. Will all the programs that are included in this lifetime package be updated to the latest versions/updates for lifetime, for example:

Say I buy the package now, which are all Version 8 for example.
    When version 9 and 10 and 11 etc.... are released, would the lifetime All in one upgrade to the later versions since it is a lifetime subscription?

Or would I need to purchase 9, then 10, then 11 etc....?
    I'm presuming that I'll be upgraded to the future versions for free since it is a lifetime subscription.

I ask since I saw this (post number 6):

and got a little skeptical of weather or not to make a purchase.

I would be very greatful if you could please reply as soon as possible, as I need to make a decision before the offer is over on the 25th

Thank you very much for your time, and I hope you can all help

tris

You will hear from Sunny but here are some quick answers.

Most of what you ask about can be found on the DVDFab website. Passkey is not included in All-In-One, but you do not normally need DVDFab AND Passkey, just one or the other.

The post you linked regarding All-In-One including new modules was an error from someone without complete knowledge of the subject. In some cases, new modules are included. See the post I placed in reply.

Lifetime means the lifetime of the product. As long as it is being produced and supported, you will not have to pay again and will have access to all updates. New features that are part of the modules included with your purchase are included but new products may not be. New Versions, like 9 or 10, are included. You can read more about All-In-One here:
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      You will hear from Sunny but here are some quick answers.

Most of what you ask about can be found on the DVDFab website. Passkey is not included in All-In-One, but you do not normally need DVDFab AND Passkey, just one or the other.

The post you linked regarding All-In-One including new modules was an error from someone without complete knowledge of the subject. In some cases, new modules are included. See the post I placed in reply.

Lifetime means the lifetime of the product. As long as it is being produced and supported, you will not have to pay again and will have access to all updates. New features that are part of the modules included with your purchase are included but new products may not be. New Versions, like 9 or 10, are included. You can read more about All-In-One here:
      Ahh, I see. Good to see that further versions will be part of the offer.

So regarding the passkey for dvd and blu ray, you say that I only need one or the other.
      Does that mean the the all in one allows me to remove protection of my personally owned blu rays and playback for any region with 'other' software player's?
      As I own another software player that I bought for bluray playback a couple of months ago.

Also will it still remove the protection for 'other' ripping program's? As I prefer to use a certain 'other' program occasionally for some problematic episodic discs that I rip for my media player in the bedroom.

Thanks for the reply, this is being most helpful. You have certainlly made some thing's much more clear.

I hope Sunny has time to reply before the offer period ends

tris

Comment

DVDFab will produce protection-free, all-region output, in folders (VIDEO_TS/BDMV) or disc image files (ISO) that can be viewed with any DVD/BD player software. You may need to add DVDFab Virtual Drive (which is free) to mount the image files if that is all your player supports. These files can also be used as a source for almost any other processing/disc burning software.

Passkey does this on-the-fly but does not allow compression of the content or the manipulation options that are present in the DVDFab modules.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi tris,

Regarding DVDFab Passkey for DVD and Blu-ray, you can have more detail here

mona

Comment

Working...
          X