renew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

renew

Trying to renew my DVDFAB DVD COPY, when I tryed to renew dvd copy it said that my e-mail or password was not right, but have been useing the same e-mail and password since jioning the forum!

I know my e-mail is right, so I requested an e-mail for my password, never received an e-mail. Then I filled out FAB's form on registation problem and sent that in and still no responce! How long duzz it take for them to contact you?

My "dvd copy" runs out on the 19TH, this is the 10TH, I want to renew before it runs out! What else can I do to get this taken care of ?

Thank you!

Contact sunny@dvdfab.com and you should be good to go...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

DVDFAB renew

Thanks MAINEMAN!

Comment

DVDFAB renew

Could not get any help from anybody from DVDFAB in any way! Through e-mails, members sections, MaineMan's suggestion, forms to fill out and send!

Its a shame that such a Great Product has such an awful customer service!

After 3 days of doing everything I could think of, I finally found a very simple way of getting it done! If someone could have told me how simple it was I would have save a nerve racking experience!

Once again its a 'd**n' shame!

Comment

DVD Fab support

I've had a similar issue all week - no reply from any scource about a registration issue or bug which occasionaly keeps recurring with product updates and has now stopped me from using part of the product even though I have the never expire options for all products.

I'm not a happy camper!!

Tc

Comment

renew

tcamiga, after fallowing all the e-mails, forms to fill out, trying to contact, just out of luck, I went back and changed my password and it let me renew!

Same e-mail and password since V5!, but changing password worked!

Comment

no customer service - purchased product showing as expired

Hi 8855A

Thanks for your advice but I can't even log in to change my password - yet this forum accepts my email address and password.

Seems that there is no-one at home to fix the problems - lets hope they haven't gone bust.

Comment

renew

tcamiga, MAINEMAN made a good suggestion to try sonny@dvdfab.com, I've seen this work before, but not for me!

maybe this might work for you, if you hadn't tryed it before!

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
                  tcamiga, MAINEMAN made a good suggestion to try sonny@dvdfab.com, I've seen this work before, but not for me
                  Hasn't worked for you? Try sunny@dvdfab.com instead!

Comment

There is no "sonny", and sunny can't answer every email from the entire planet instantly.
                    Originally posted by 8855A View Post
                    tcamiga, MAINEMAN made a good suggestion to try sonny@dvdfab.com, I've seen this work before, but not for me!

maybe this might work for you, if you hadn't tryed it before!
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just so everyone knows, the Password is not the same that you use on the forum.
                      Click create an account and use the email that you used to purchase Fab and a new password.
                      Hope this helps
                      CBR929
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

product expired etc

Thanks CBR. (nice bike)

I was unaware of that - however I guess I should just keep waiting patiently for customer service to get back to me as the system will not let me log on with my purchase email address etc like I used to be able to do.

I just hope that its not another week of waiting!!

Tc

Comment

I had same problem i e mailed with new address they set it ip for me and they gave me new password
                          ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Working...
                          X